DINGLILIGHTING 5-Light Industrial Kitchen Island Pendant Light Fixture, Flush Mount Ceiling Hanging Light with Metal Frame, Farmhouse Black Chandelier Lighting for Dining Room Living Room, Bulb Include
- Metal Wire Hollowing Design: pendant light is made of an industrial vintage design, and the matte black frame and chain structure are simple and stylish.
- Suitable scene: It can be the perfect use for a kitchen island, dining room, living room, bedroom, hallway, foyer, cafe, bar, club, restaurant, and any other space you want.
- Height adjustable: The light fixture is 38 inches in diameter x 61 inches in height. It comes with 51 inches adjustable chain so you can customize the suitable length for different lighting needs and different lighting scenes.
- Bulbs included
|Item Weight||13.02 pounds
|Product Dimensions||38.19 x 9.06 x 9.45 inches|
|Light Source Type||Incandescent, LED, Halogen, Fluorescent
- Does the electrical cord run through the chain?
Yes down one side.
- How wide is the mounting bracket cover?
The width of the mounting bracket cover is 3.86 in. And the wide of light is 9.33 in.
- Can this be hung with a vaulted ceiling?
Generally speaking, the installation area of the vaulted ceiling is small. So we didn't mention this installation method. But if the vaulted area is more than 17.71 in ( length of our 4-light lamp canopy ）that meets the hardwired connection, our lamp can be suitable for a vaulted ceiling.
Let customers speak for us
Superb quick service. Great product - lamp with phone charger and USB port.
This is the first time I bought anything from Depuley online. I must say that I am very impressed with the delivery. It was amazingly quick and efficienet and at all times, I knew where the product is located. Thank you Depuley.
the mirror is really good it has 3 light settings. it’s really big and it’s really nice.
Just what I wanted for my son’s room! It’s very quiet too.
We were looking for compact black cage track lighting for our cottage. We found this, with a touch of rattan. Even better. I stained the rattan to match our decor. They look great and provide even more light than we expected.